Safety Precautions For The Operation Of The Backhoe Loader
Backhoe loader is a kind of earth and stone construction machinery widely used in highway, railway, construction, hydropower, port, mine and other construction projects. It is mainly used to shovel bulk materials such as soil, sand, lime, coal, etc. , hard soil, etc. for light shovel excavation. Safety precautions provided by the backhoe loader manufacturer for you:
1. The working distance of the backhoe loader should not be too large. When the reasonable distance is exceeded, the dump truck should cooperate with the loading operation. The box volume of the dump truck should match the bucket capacity.
2. The backhoe loader shall not operate on the site whose inclination exceeds the factory specification. There shall be no obstacles and irrelevant persons in the work area.
3. The working site and driving road of the backhoe loader should be flat. When working on the stone construction site, a protective chain should be added to the tire or a steel chain plate with straight edge tires should be used.
4. The key inspection items before operation should meet the following requirements:
1) The lighting and sound devices are complete and effective;
2) Fuel, lubricating oil and hydraulic oil comply with the regulations;
3) The connecting parts are not loose;
4) There is no leakage in the hydraulic and hydraulic transmission system;
5) The steering and braking systems are sensitive and effective;
6) The tire pressure is in compliance with the regulations.
Previous: Why Should The Flatbed Trailer Pay Attention To Quality?
What Are The Troubleshooting Methods For Roller Vibration System?
Characteristics Of Backhoe Loader Running-In Period
China's New Railway Plan: Further Increase Coal Transport Capacity
The Domestic Robot And Other Intelligent Equipment Industry Maintains A Rapid Growth Rate
Market Opportunities Brought By The "belt And Road" And Supply Side Structural Reform