How To Maintain The Flatbed Trailer
Flatbed trailers greatly facilitate people's transportation in daily life. Flatbed trailers have the advantages of strong load-bearing capacity and high efficiency, so they are popular with people. How do we maintain the flatbed trailer? The following is an introduction from the flatbed trailer manufacturer, hoping to help you.
1. If it is a new flatbed trailer, the turbocharger and turbocharger oil need to be cleaned before the engine starts to ensure that the diesel engine starts together. And when transporting goods, they must be loaded in strict accordance with the regulations and not overloaded.
2. Frequently check the condition of the tires and look at the wear and tear of the tires. If you find any problems with the tires, you can ask professionals to check or replace them in time.
3. Check whether the screws on the flatbed trailer are loose. If there is such a problem, please tighten them in time.
4. The circuit and gas circuit of the flatbed trailer should be maintained regularly to prevent leakage or damage.
5. The places with lubrication points need to be lubricated regularly to ensure the normal operation of the vehicle.
We must regularly maintain the flatbed trailer so that it can be used for a longer time.