How To Maintain A Roller That Has Been Parked For A Long Time
In fact, if a small roller has not been used for a month, it should be properly maintained, otherwise the machine will lose flexibility. Let me introduce how to keep the small rollers parked for a long time
1. According to the instructions of the engine, carry out technical maintenance of long-term shutdown and carry out anti-rust treatment.
2. Clean the inner and outer surfaces of the compact roller. When conditions permit, they should be parked in the warehouse. The open air should be selected in a ventilated area and covered with canvas.
3. Raise the front frame in parallel and adjust the thickness of the gasket until the damping block is not cut or deformed at all.
4. Use the central hinged frame to fix the front and rear frames.
5. Add new oil or grease to each lubrication point of the compact roller.
Previous: Advantages Of Backhoe Loader