Proper Operation Of Flatbed Trailers
1. The user should arrange for someone to operate and maintain the flatbed trailer. Before use, the operator should read the product manual in detail to understand the performance and maintenance knowledge of the flatbed trailer.
2. Any items not related to transportation shall not be placed within one meter on both sides of the flat track.
3. The materials should be evenly distributed on the plane of the platform, and the flat trailer is strictly not overloaded.
4. During the operation, the operator of the flatbed trailer should concentrate on handling the abnormal situation and prepare for parking. When driving a flatbed trailer, you must not touch the "iron fence" at the end of the track.
5. During the operation of the flatbed trailer, it should run at a low speed, and it is forbidden to change the speed direction.
6. It is forbidden to overhaul and clean rail flat cars during the journey. It is strictly forbidden to use flatbed trailers to hit, tow and pull other vehicles or objects on the track.
7. After the overhaul of the flatbed trailer, it must pass the acceptance of the user and meet the requirements before it can be used again. Sick operation is strictly prohibited.
8. When the flatbed trailer has just been used, the gear oil of the reducer needs to be filled. During use, the reducer has enough oil, and often check for oil shortages and oil changes.
Previous: Knowledge About Walk Behind Road Roller