Cautions When Driving A Flatbed Trailer
Flatbed trailer performance
1. Double-spring buffer type traction mechanism, there is a buffer when the vehicle is starting or emergency braking to avoid cargo damage
2.The steering mechanism is the Shanghai Industrial Machinery Rotary Assembly (excavator hook arm rotary assembly) for ten years without worrying about damage.
3. The traction cage can be adjusted and fixed up and down, and the towing head of different tonnage or forklift can be adjusted simply
4. Compared with the traditional hard connection (welding), the suspension frame reduces the long-term stress damage of the car body and has a longer service life.
5. Wheel axle automatic swing adjustment type, convex and concave ground to ensure that the board surface is level and the tire force is balanced.
6. The front and rear wheel sets can be equipped with spring steel shock absorbers to reduce the damage of the bumps to the cargo
7.Using brand engineering solid tires that are more recognized by domestic engineering vehicles, it has high elasticity and wear resistance.
8. 180-degree slewing frame, minimum turning radius (180-degree turn-in-place)
9.It is equipped with a universal connector, and the operation is particularly flexible.
During the driving of the flatbed trailer, if your sight is blocked or dead, you must find someone to guide and cooperate to avoid collision. Do not work overloaded, the weight of the cargo should be within the rated traction range. When there is space requirement to enter the elevator, ensure that the space and boxes can bear the weight of the electric flat car, cargo and operator to avoid accidents. When flatbed trailers transport conventional objects, pay attention to reserve space when driving to ensure safety. At the same time, different road conditions should be avoided to avoid dangerous movements. It is impossible for the flatbed trailer to turn on the slope, otherwise it is easy to roll over; when descending, you must reduce the speed in advance to reduce the braking time and keep the speed within a controllable range.
Previous: Selection Principle Of Backhoe Loader
Next: Important Components And Daily Maintenance Of Backhoe Loaders