Classification Of Road Rollers
Commonly used rollers are mainly divided into single-wheel rollers, hand-push rollers, driving rollers, remote-controlled double-roller rollers, tire rollers, small rollers, high-configuration walk-behind double-roller rollers, low-configuration walk-behind double-rollers Wheel roller etc.
Generally, compaction machinery can be divided into rollers and tamping machinery. According to the different working quality range, compaction principle and specific structure, the classification of rollers is also different.
1. According to the different working quality, the roller can be divided into light, small, medium, heavy and super heavy.
2. According to the different compaction principles, the roller can be divided into static action type, vibration type and impact type.
3. According to the structure and function form of the compaction wheel
(1) According to the structure type of compaction wheel, the roller can be divided into smooth wheel type, convex block (sheep foot grinder) type and tire type.
(2) According to the compaction wheel combination type, the roller can be divided into a tire-optic wheel combination type and a vibration-oscillation combination type.
(3) According to the action form of the compaction wheel, the vibratory roller can be divided into vibration type, oscillation type and vertical vibration type. What kind of roller is used depends on where it is used. For example, if you want to obtain a uniform compaction density, you can choose a tire roller. If you want to make the road compact, you can choose a full-drive roller. In addition to these, it can be selected according to the thickness of the ply.
Previous: How To Maintain A Flatbed Trailer