Precautions Before Loading And Unloading Heavy Trailers
First, pay attention to the following points before the heavy trailer:
1. Before getting on a heavy-duty trailer, make a habit of inspecting the appearance and safety of the vehicle around the vehicle for a week. At the same time, conduct a self-study inspection of the vehicle's safe parts, tires, and lights, and confirm that there are no hidden dangers that affect the safe start before you can board. car.
2. Before the heavy trailer runs, observe the traffic from front to back, confirm the safety, then open the door, and enter the cab according to the standard action.
3. Before running the heavy-duty trailer, check whether the chassis tire pressure is sufficient. Tire pressure is an important factor affecting transportation safety, because heavy trailers compress and expand tires during transportation, the so-called tire deformation, especially when the tire pressure is low and the vehicle speed is high, and this phenomenon is more obvious. When the internal temperature of the tire is abnormally high, the rubber layer may be separated from the cover layer, or the tread rubber may be broken and scattered, which may cause a flat tire and cause a vehicle accident.
Therefore, in any case, the heavy-duty trailer tire pressure must be guaranteed in the manufacturer's standard. The impact of proper tire pressure on fuel economy is also significant. Improper tire pressure will increase the rolling resistance of heavy trailer tires, thus increasing the heavy trailer fuel consumption.
Second, pay attention to the following points before starting safely:
1. Close the door after entering the cab before starting the heavy-duty trailer, check the seat, headrest rearview mirror, fasten the seat belt, check the operating device, start the engine, and check the instrument.
2. Before starting the heavy-duty trailer, look through the rear-view mirror and head to the left, observe the traffic conditions on the left and rear, and confirm the safety again. Under the premise of not affecting the normal traffic of other pedestrian vehicles, turn on the turn signal, suspend the gear, loosen the parking brake lever, properly control the engine speed, and slowly raise the clutch pedal to make the vehicle start smoothly. The start should be reasonable when the road traffic conditions are complicated Use the horn.
3. Pay attention to the cooperation of clutch pedal and accelerator pedal when starting heavy-duty trailers. In particular, the depression of accelerator pedal should be appropriately increased, that is, the engine speed should be higher than that of empty cars, and the timing should be slightly advanced.
The above are the precautions for the heavy trailer before getting on the car and before starting. I hope to help everyone to properly use and operate the heavy trailer and increase our work efficiency!
Previous: Flatbed Trailer Accessories-The Role Of The Tail Plate