Unknown Benefits Of Forklifts
Standardization and generality of forklift truck is very high, widely used in factories and mines, warehouse, station, port, airport, freight yard, distribution centers and distribution centers and other places, and can enter the cabin, car, and the container, the pieces and trays, containers, packaging and container for loading and unloading, stacking attachments, crib, short-distance transport, such as operation, is an essential part of tray transportation, container transportation equipment.
The main working equipment of the forklift is the cargo fork. After changing other working equipment, it can also be used for loading and unloading bulk cargo, non-packaged cargo, large cargo, etc., as well as short distance handling. Forklift is widely used, it is not only widely used in road transport, railway transport, waterway transport departments, but also in material storage and transportation, postal and military departments.
Forklift plays a very important role in the logistics system of enterprises and is the main force of material handling equipment. Widely used in stations, ports, airports, factories, warehouses and other sectors of the national economy. During world war ii, forklifts were developed. China started manufacturing forklifts in the early 1950s. Especially with the rapid development of China's economy, the material handling of most enterprises has been removed from the original manual handling and replaced by mechanical handling based on forklifts. Therefore, for a long time in the past, the demand of forklift truck market in China has been increasing at a double-digit rate every year.
Forklifts are now used in many places such as factories and logistics to move goods or stack goods, so what is a forklift? Forklift, as the name implies we can learn something from its literal meaning. A forklift is an industrial vehicle used for loading, unloading, stacking, or short-range handling of pallets (note that the forklift is slow) or heavy goods. It is a kind of loading and unloading machinery that can effectively combine horizontal transportation and vertical lifting, with integrated functions of loading and unloading, lifting and transportation, etc. It has the advantages of high work efficiency, easy operation and use, flexible mobility, etc.
So, what are the main benefits of using a forklift?
1. Improve the efficiency of material operation, reduce labor intensity and improve working conditions; Saving labor force and improving labor productivity; According to the economic benefit analysis of forklift truck abroad. A forklift truck can replace the manual labor of 8~15 stevedores. Forklift operation, only rely on the driver's operation can make the goods loading and unloading, stacking and handling process of mechanization, without the need for loading and unloading of auxiliary labor workers, this not only ensures the safety in production, and the amount of labor greatly reduced, the labor intensity is greatly reduced, greatly improve work efficiency, economic benefit is significant.
2. Shorten operation time and speed up material turnover, thus speeding up the utilization rate of vehicles and ships and improving production efficiency.
3. Make the most of your space. Saves the warehouse area. With the operation of forklift truck, the cargo pile is higher, which can reach more than 10m at present, and the volume benefit of the warehouse can be increased several times.
The graph shows the load curve of the lift height of the forklift truck
4. Pallets and containers are used to hold the goods, so that the packaging of the goods is simplified, the packaging is saved, the loading and unloading costs are reduced, and the operation efficiency and the security of the goods are improved.
5. The use of forklift can relieve heavy physical labor, reduce cargo damage and personnel accidents, and improve the safety of operation.
6. The operation of forklift can reduce cargo damage, improve the safety of operation, and achieve safe loading and unloading.
7. The operation of forklift has the advantages of low cost and low investment compared with large loading and unloading machinery. Therefore, forklifts should be preferred in logistics operations.