How Should The Forklift Be Maintained
The daily maintenance of forklift is a necessary process for the continuous use of forklift. The maintenance of forklift is divided into four categories, namely daily maintenance, primary maintenance, secondary maintenance and tertiary maintenance. Daily maintenance should be carried out every day. Usually, primary maintenance is carried out after 50 hours of work, secondary maintenance is carried out after 200 hours of work, and tertiary maintenance is carried out after 600 hours of work. Only in this way can the service life of the forklift be prolonged.
Maintenance of forklift:
To make the work of forklift normal and reliable, give full play to the potential capacity of forklift, there should be frequent maintenance measures. Technical maintenance measures, generally:
1. Daily maintenance, after each shift.
2. First level technical maintenance: after 100 hours of work, one shift is equivalent to 2 weeks.
3, secondary technical maintenance, the cumulative work of 500 hours, one shift is equivalent to a quarter.
I. daily maintenance
1. Clean dirt, soil and dirt on the forklift, the key parts are: cargo fork rack and door rack slide, generator and starter, battery electrode fork column, water tank and air filter.
2, check the fastening situation of each part, the key is: fork support, lifting chain tension screw, wheel screws, wheel fixing pin, brake, steering screw.
3. Check the reliability and flexibility of steering gear.
4, check the leakage situation, the key is: each pipe joint, diesel tank, oil tank, brake pump, lift oil cylinder, inclined oil cylinder, water tank, water pump, engine oil sump, torque converter, transmission, drive axle, main reducer, hydraulic steering gear, steering cylinder.
5, tire pressure inspection: should be supplemented to the specified value, to confirm no leakage. Check whether the ground and sides of the tire are damaged and whether the rim is deformed.
6. Check brake fluid and water volume: check whether the brake fluid is within the scale range and check whether air is mixed in the brake pipeline. When adding brake fluid, prevent dust and water from mixing. When adding water to the water tank, clean tap water should be used. If antifreeze is used, the same antifreeze should be added. When the water temperature is higher than 70℃, do not open the cover of the water tank. When opening the cover, put on a thin cloth. Do not twist the cover with gloves.
7. Check engine oil, hydraulic oil and electrolyte: first pull out the oil gauge, wipe the ruler, insert and then pull out to check whether the oil level is between the two scale lines. The oil level in the working tank should be between two scale lines. Too little oil, the line will be mixed with air, too much will escape from the cover. Battery electrolyte should also be in between the upper and lower scale, the shortage to add distilled water to the top line.
8, brake pedal, micro pedal, clutch pedal, hand brake check: step on the pedal, check whether there is abnormal slowness or resistance. The force of hand brake handle should be less than 300N to ensure the safety and reliability of hand brake.
9. Check the belt, horn, light, instrument, etc. : check whether the tightness of the belt conforms to the regulations. If there is no adjustment allowance or there is a crack in the belt, it shall be replaced; Horn, light, instrument should be normal and effective.
10. Remove the oil filter sediment.
Ii. Primary technical maintenance
Follow the "daily maintenance" program and add the following tasks.
1. Check the cylinder pressure or vacuum.
2. Check and adjust valve clearance.
3. Check whether the thermostat works normally.
4. Check whether the multi-way reversing valve, lifting oil cylinder, tilting oil cylinder, steering oil cylinder and gear pump work normally.
5. Check whether the transmission shift is normal.
6. Check and adjust the gap between brake disc and brake drum of hand brake and foot brake.
7. Replace the oil in the oil sump, check whether the crankcase ventilation connection is intact, and clean the oil filter and diesel filter element.
8. Check whether the installation of generator and starting motor is firm, and whether the wiring head is clean and firm, and check whether the carbon brush and commutator are worn.
9. Check the tightness of the fan belt.
10. Check whether the wheel installation is firm, whether the tire pressure conforms to the requirements, and clear the debris embedded in the tread.
11. Parts are dismantled due to maintenance work, and road test of forklift shall be conducted after reassembly.
(1) the braking performance under different degrees should be no off-tracking, snaking. On the steep slope, after the hand brake is tight, it can stop reliably.
(2) listen to the normal sound when the engine is running under acceleration, deceleration, heavy load or no load.
(3) after a road test, check whether the brake, transmission, front axle housing, gear pump overheating.
(4) whether the lifting speed of cargo fork rack is normal and whether there is trembling.
12. Check whether the filter screen at the oil inlet of diesel tank is blocked or damaged, and clean or replace the filter screen.
Secondary technical maintenance
In addition to the first level technical maintenance items, add the following:
1. Clean the oil tank, filter screen and pipeline, and check whether there is corrosion or cracking. After cleaning, do not wipe with the yarn with fiber and cloth.
2. Clean torque converter and gearbox, check the wear of parts and replace with new oil.
3, check the transmission shaft bearing, as necessary to replace the direction of the universal joint cross shaft.
4. Check the fastening condition of each part of the drive axle and whether there is oil leakage, and dredge the air holes. Check main reducer, differential, wheel side reducer, adjust bearing axial clearance, add or replace lubricating oil.
5. Inspect, adjust and lubricate the front and rear wheel hubs, and conduct semi-axle transposition.
6. Clean the brake and adjust the gap between brake drum and brake shoe friction disc.
7. Clean the steering gear and check the free rotating momentum of the steering wheel.
8. Remove and clean the gear oil pump, and pay attention to the abrasion of the gear, shell and bearing.
9. Remove the multi-way valve, check the clearance between the stem and the valve body, and do not disassemble the relief valve if it is not necessary.
10. Check whether there is any damage or crack to the steering knuckle, the fit between the kingpin of the steering axle and the steering knuckle, and dismantle and inspect the wear of the joints of the vertical and horizontal tie rod and steering arm.
11. Remove the tires, remove rust from the rims and paint, check the inner and outer tires and the padding, change the position and inflate the tires as required.
12. Check the connection fastening of the brake parts, and adjust the working stroke of the hand brake lever and foot brake pedal.
13, check the specific gravity of the battery, if not in accordance with the requirements, must be removed to charge.
14. Clean the water tank and oil radiator.
15. Check whether the shelves and the frame are deformed, the cleaning rollers are removed, and whether the accessories are fixed reliably, and if necessary, add them and weld them firmly.
16. Remove and check the lifting oil cylinder, tilt oil cylinder and steering oil cylinder, and replace the worn seal.
17. Check the sensors, fuses and switches of each instrument, and adjust if necessary.
Four, the whole car lubrication
For a new forklift or a forklift that has been suspended for a long period of time, during the first two weeks of service, for bearings that should be lubricated, the new oil should be used to squeeze out all the old oil and lubricate the bearings more than twice. At the same time, the following points should be noted:
1. Before lubrication, the dirt on the oil cover, oil plug and oil nozzle should be removed to avoid dirt falling into the internal structure.
2. When pressing lubricant with grease gun, the lubricant should be pressed until the parts of each part combine and extrude the lubricant.
3, in summer or winter should be replaced with seasonal lubricant (oil, etc.).