What Are The Maintenance And Reset Of The Railway Buffer Stopper
The development of railway traffic construction has always been a topic of constant concern to us. With the rapid development of economy and science and technology, the development of railway traffic equipment such as car stopper is getting faster and faster, and the technical functions are also improving.
After many years of continuous technical improvement, the quality and technical indicators have been greatly improved. A variety of buffer stoppers after the improvement of the new car block, with a reasonable structure, braking force, good buffer effect, high impact speed, easy to install, easy to maintain the characteristics, is a variety of old car block replacement products.
It can be widely used in all kinds of railway end lines, especially in subway, light rail, urban rail transit and intercity railway end lines. In order to make the hydraulic buffer block can work reliably for a long time, give full play to the role of the equipment in safety production, should be reset and maintenance.
1, the daily use of the railway car block should pay attention to clear the obstacles within its sliding range.
2. Make a comprehensive inspection every month. If any abnormal situation is found, such as displacement, deformation, loose fastener, missing parts, etc., it should be dealt with in time.
3. After the railway buffer stopper is bumped and shifted, it shall be timely restored to its original position according to the following methods:
(1) withdraw the wedge pin and remove the pre-pressure of the spring plate.
(2) pull the damper back to its original position, adjust the distance between dampers, and tighten fasteners such as bolts and nuts.
(3) re-debug according to the installation diagram.
(4) check whether the parts are damaged. Repair or replace any damage found.
(5) check the oil level in the oil storage tank and replenish no.20 hydraulic oil when necessary.
4, the installation of the railway buffer stoppers should be installed according to the requirements of the field construction design, no requirements behind the standard blocker 2 pairs of damping brakes 8-10 meters away from the line terminal installation is appropriate.
5. Apply anti-rust paint every 2 years, and oil is regularly applied to the hydraulic cylinder to prevent rust. Replace the hydraulic oil every 4 years.
Above is about the maintenance of the railway buffer stopper, reset and installation maintenance, I hope to help you, so that you can more correctly use the operation of the railway buffer stopper. We also believe that in the future, our railway buffer stopper will be more perfect development, for everyone to shape a safer driving environment.
Previous: Forklift Maintenance