How To Choose A Forklift
How to choose a forklift that suits you as a professional in the industry, we recommend the following considerations:
Firstly. The user should correctly use various forklifts according to the following specific conditions.
1. Use the venue and shunting space;
2. Operating environment, air quality, temperature bearing capacity of pavement and ground, obstacle springboard and loading platform conditions in the air and surroundings;
3. Operating cycle, running distance and running speed, maximum stacking height and lifting speed;
4. Load situation: the type, size, shape and maximum weight of the cargo;
5. How busy work is;
6. Operators: driver's operating level, the habits and experience of forklift use, maintenance, maintenance and repair of drivers and maintenance personnel;
Second, correctly understand the relationship between forklift lifting weight and load center
Generally speaking, the lifting capacity of a forklift is the maximum lifting capacity in the case of the index load center. The load center is related to the shape, size and center of gravity of the cargo. The lifting capacity decreases with the increase of the load center. The lifting height also affects the lifting capacity. The use of various attachments also reduces the lifting capacity to varying degrees.
3. In general, buy a standard forklift, that is, the lifting weight, standard lifting height and standard fork length under the standard load center. According to the different types of goods and the needs of the user, masts with different lifting heights, forks of different lengths, and various attachments such as side shifters, swivel clamps, and soft holding clamps can be selected. It can also be equipped with solid tires.
Fourth, internal combustion counterbalanced forklifts are mainly used for outdoor use, and small wheelbase forklifts can be used for better roads. Battery counterbalanced forklifts are mainly used for indoors, mainly used in warehouses, supermarkets, and distribution centers. Forklifts can use forward-moving forklifts and electric pallet stacking forklifts, and cold storage battery counterweight forklifts can be used for cold storage.
Fifth. Forklifts entering containers are generally 1-2.5t two-stage full-free lifting forklifts with side shifters.
Sixth. It is suitable to use an 8-10t forklift with a widened forklift for outdoor transportation of 20-foot empty boxes. For stacking of 20-foot to 40-foot empty containers, a 16t forklift with a side empty container spreader can be used. ).
Seven, in enterprises such as food and beverage and units with sufficient supply of liquefied oxygen energy, such as gasoline forklifts, LPG forklifts can be used or modified. (Currently mainly used for imported gasoline engines)
8. In the petrochemical, military, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, aerosol, cosmetics and other industrial sectors, as well as places with explosive mixtures such as dangerous goods stations, warehouses, 2-2.5t explosion-proof internal combustion forklifts can be used.
9. Users should be careful not to use forklifts to work under full load. The weight of a large amount of cargo should be lower than the maximum lifting capacity of the forklift. For example, the weight of frequently handled cargo is 2t, and sometimes a 2.1t-2.2t is recommended to choose a 2.5t forklift, and try not to buy a 2t forklift.