Reasons For Flatbed Trailer Jitter
Serious shocks occur when the flatbed trailer runs, which not only affects the operation, but also causes a safety accident, so it should be taken seriously. The general solution is:
1. There are two kinds of situations for high-speed vibration. First, the vibration is gradually stronger with the increase of the speed. Second, when the swing is presented at a higher speed and the steering wheel is vibrated, the drive axle is first set up, the front wheel is plugged with a safety plug, the flatbed engine is started and the high-speed gear is gradually changed, so that the drive wheel reaches the final test swing speed. If the body and the steering wheel are both shaken at this time, it is the vibration caused by the transmission system, because the front axle front axle is in a stopped state. If the final test oscillating speed is reached and the flatbed does not exhibit chattering, the reason for the oscillating motion is that there is a problem in the front axle portion of the flatbed. Serious shocks occur when the flatbed runs, which not only affects the operation, but also causes a safety accident, so it should be taken seriously.
2. Check whether the positioning angles and toe of the front wheel of the flatbed trailer meet the requirements. If the misalignment should be adjusted.
3. Set up the front axle of the flatbed to test the wheel, check the static balance of the wheel and whether the tire is too deformed. If necessary, change the wheel to a good test.
4. Check whether the front axle and frame of the flatbed trailer are deformed. Check whether the transmission shaft is twisted or not. When there are conditions, the transmission shaft should be balanced.
5. Check the rigidity of the front plate spring of the flatbed, the efficiency of the damper, and the looseness of the rivet of the spring retainer. The performance is not suitable for replacement.
6, Check whether the flatbed trailer chassis is loose, the ball is not aging.