Flatbed Trailer Performance
Flatbed trailers, also known as flatbed trucks, all-hanging flatbed trucks, full trailers, flatbed trailers, etc., are important tools for modern logistics and transportation. The use of flatbed trailers is an important and effective means of increasing economic efficiency. It has the advantages of high load-bearing capacity and high efficiency. A flatbed trailer train that can be pulled by one tractor or one or more trailers.
Flatbed trailer performance
1. Double-spring buffered traction mechanism, which has a buffering effect on the starting or emergency braking of the vehicle to avoid damage to the cargo.
2. The steering mechanism is the Shanghai Industrial Machinery Rotary Assembly (Excavator Hook Arm Rotary Assembly) for ten years without fear of damage.
3. The traction cage can be adjusted up and down. The traction heads of different tonnages and forklifts can be adjusted simply.
4. Suspension frame, compared with the traditional hard link (welding), reduce the long-term stress damage of the car body and have a longer service life.
5. The axle is automatically oscillating and adjustable. The bumpy surface ensures that the board surface is horizontal and the tires are horizontally stressed.
6. The front and rear wheel sets can be equipped with spring steel plate shock absorbers to reduce the damage of the goods caused by bumps.
7. Configure the universal joint, the operation is very flexible.
8.180 degree turret, minimum turning radius (180 degrees in situ turn)
Previous: How Do You Replace A Track On A Mini Excavator
What Are The Troubleshooting Methods For Roller Vibration System?
Characteristics Of Backhoe Loader Running-In Period
China's New Railway Plan: Further Increase Coal Transport Capacity
The Domestic Robot And Other Intelligent Equipment Industry Maintains A Rapid Growth Rate
Market Opportunities Brought By The "belt And Road" And Supply Side Structural Reform