What Can An Excavator Do
The excavator is a special construction vehicle consisting of a rotating platform, a large shovel and a robotic arm. It is usually carried by tracks or wheels. Because of its special appearance, there are various names in it, such as strange hands, backhoes, digging machines, etc. From the development of construction machinery in recent years, the development of excavators is relatively fast, and excavators have become one of the most important construction machinery in engineering construction. The three most important parameters of the excavator: operating weight (mass), engine power and bucket capacity.
What can an excavator do? We have summarized the following points:
Backhoeing operations are generally carried out below the ground, mainly based on excavation.
(1) Excavation is carried out using the stick and the bucket together. When the bucket cylinder and the connecting rod, the arm cylinder and the stick are at an angle of 90°, the maximum digging force and excavation efficiency can be obtained.
(2) Try to keep the direction of the tooth in the same direction as the excavation direction, and reduce the excavation resistance and the amount of tooth wear.
2. Shovel operation
The shovel operation is generally carried out above the ground, and the bucket is rotated in the opposite way to the backhoe. Use the stick hydraulic cylinder to scrape the ground. The digging force during the shovel is smaller than the digging force at the back shovel.
3. Trenching operations
By arranging the bucket corresponding to the width of the groove so that the side tracks on both sides are parallel to the side line to be grooved, the trenching operation can be performed efficiently. When digging a wide trench, first dig the sides and finally dig the middle part.
4. Loading operation
When loading, the excavator should be moved to the back of the loading truck to prevent the bucket from hitting the truck cab or other personnel when it is turning, and it is easier to load behind the truck than next to the truck. It is more convenient to load from front to back when loading, and the load is large.
5. Level the ground
(1) Fill and level the ground first, and move the bucket back and forth in a horizontal manner.
(2) When the excavator moves, do not use a pressure or shovel to level the ground.
(3) Flatten the ground from the front of the excavator, then gently pull the stick and slowly raise the boom. When the stick exceeds the vertical position, lower the boom with a small opening, and then operate the machine to make the bucket Move horizontally.
The above is the content of what the excavator can do this time. Now, do you have a better understanding of what the excavator can do? For more questions about excavators, please feel free to contact us!