Safe Use Of Flatbed Trailers
1. Before the Flat Trailer is driving, check and confirm that the towing device, brake air pipe, cable connector, etc. are well connected, and the tire pressure is in compliance with the regulations.
2. When the Flat Trailer loading and unloading machinery, it should be parked on a flat and solid road. The tires should be braked and tightened with triangular wooden wedges.
3, Flat Trailer set up the springboard should be solid, and the angle between the ground should be reasonable.
4. The machinery that can load and unload the trailer by itself should be operated by the captain or skilled driver, and should be unified and commanded by a special person. The action of loading and unloading should be stable, and the direction should not be adjusted on the springboard.
5. When the Flat Trailer transports over-limit items, it must go through the formalities with the traffic management department and drive according to the prescribed route within the specified time.
6. When loading the bulldozer, the blade should be removed when the blade exceeds the width of the trailer.
7. After the mechanical loading, the brakes should be braked, the safety devices should be locked, the tracks or wheels should be wedged, and should be tied tightly.
8. For the crawler crane, the lifting arm should be shortened so that it does not exceed the limit of the shed. When the jib is backward, the hook must not sway freely, and the speed should be reduced when the trailer turns.
9. The Flat Trailer should adopt anti-slip measures when loading and unloading trucks in rain, snow and frost.