Road Roller Operating Procedures
1. During operation, the Road Roller should start before it can start. The internal combustion engine should first go to medium speed and then modulate the high speed.
2. When the speed is changed and the direction of change, the engine should be stopped first, and the speed of the internal combustion engine should be reduced during the speed change.
3. It is forbidden for the Road Roller to vibrate on a solid ground.
4. When rolling soft and soft roadbed, it should be rolled 1 to 2 times without vibration, and then vibration rolling.
5. When rolling, vibration frequency should be consistent. To adjust your vibratory Road Roller, you must first adjust the vibration frequency before operating, and you must not adjust the vibration frequency without a shock.
6. The adjustment of the reversing clutch, the starting clutch and the brake should be performed after the main clutch is disengaged.
7. When using uphill and downhill, you cannot use fast gear. When a sharp turn is made, including the articulated vibratory Road Roller, the fast gear must not be used when rolling with small turns.
8. When the Road Roller is running at high speed, it must not join vibration.
9. When stopping, stop the vibration first, then place the reversing mechanism in the middle position, place the transmission in neutral, finally pull up the hand to brake the joystick, and the internal combustion engine will turn off after a few minutes of idling speed.
10. Other operating requirements shall comply with the provisions of hydrostatic Road Roller.
Previous: Steel Market Changes Frequently How To Greet The New Year
Features Of Walk Behind Road Roller
What Are The Troubleshooting Methods For Roller Vibration System?
Characteristics Of Backhoe Loader Running-In Period
China's New Railway Plan: Further Increase Coal Transport Capacity
The Domestic Robot And Other Intelligent Equipment Industry Maintains A Rapid Growth Rate